Thursday 11 December 2014

[Tutorial] Korean Gradient Lips

Haaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ♥♥

Im gonna show u guys my 4 favs way to do my gradient lipsss :3 Super easy! Hope you guys like it!! If u have any makeup request, let me know on the comment box belowwww :)


1. Concealer + Lip Tint ☺



1. Dot concealer around your lips. I am using my missha under eye brightener. 
2. Blend it evenly and set it with face powder. U can use finger or concealer brush but better using finger. 
3. Apply ur liptint at the center of ur lips. and blend it again using your finger. Im using my peripera peri's tint no. 1




2. Lipstick + Lip Tint ☻



1. Apply your cherry lipstick or any color you want. I choose Silkygirl 07 Sunny Rose. 
2. Apply ur lip tint. Make sure the color is match with the lipstick. I use essence gel tint 03 flashy apricot.
♥ This is how i do my gradient lips almost every single day ♥ 




3. Concealer + Lipstick ☺




1. Apply concealer. Dont forget to set with ur face powder.
2. Apply ur choices lipstick. Im using in2it pink alarm
3. Blend the lipstick using ur finger or lip brush and u are done!! 


4. Lipstick + Lipstick ☻


1. Choose any NUDE lipstick. Apply all over ur lips. My choice here is essence 53 all about cupcake.
2. Apply any type of lip tint or any color u want. Im using my in2it gt 04 melon gel tint.
3. Ofcos, blend blend blend. And u are ready to go!!


And there u have it!! Hope u guys like it. If u have any question or request, please leave ur comment on the comment box below ♥ 



2 comments:

Shopping di Watsons

Minggu lepas aku pi shopping di watsons gara-gara tengok ig story Iman Qistina. Astaghfirullahalazim. Nafsu ni. hurmmm.  Tidak banyak p...