Saturday 12 March 2016

♥ Watson Haul ♥

Last week, i went to Watson and bought few things. I was more focusing on sheet mask. Coz I'm having breakouts like crazy. But it's slowly recover now.





1. Sexy Look Mask.
The first sheet mask that I got was this Japanese masks. I got two. I cannot understand whatever it says. But why not try it first. The only thing that I know is the orange one is for acne. I'm not really sure bout the pink one. Last night, I tried it. There was not much essence left in the packaging. But i don't really care bout that. It absorb quite fast actually. The things that I like the most is, it wasn't that sticky. I like this mask. It does moisturize my skin. It doesn't really smell horrible nor sweet. I just not too sure bout the smells.





2. Watsons Facial Mask 
It was like, you buy one RM6++ but if you buy two then you will get cheaper price. And I couldn't remember the price. So, why not just buy two. I tried this sheet masks before..Like a year ago...? I know it is thick. 30ml of essence babe.





3. Watsons DIY Facial Mask.
I know I like to do DIY sometimes. So, I bought this DIY facial mask sheet. Has 15 pieces inside. I thought the masks have flower print on it. Nay, it's just the plastic. hahaha. aku tertipu. never try this thing before, not sure how this thing work on me.





4. Watsons Collagen Lip Balm.
The last thing that I got was, this lip balm. It's from watsons. It has collagen and SPF15. I love it. But i don't like it if the product goes inside my mouth. Eeeeeeeewwwww. taste horrible. But other than that, its fine. It does a good job. It is colorless.


I'm focusing more with skincare now. I even hate my skin whenever I have makeup on.haha. so I'm not using much makeup these days. Should I do my everyday makeup tutorial..?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Watsons is selling the DIY face mask. o_o how much is it? can you remember? I'm seeing the same thing at Daiso. RM5.30 per usual, tapi quantity tak banyak..

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rm5.90 babe. Baru dua kali guna utk grn tea mask. Hehe

      Delete

Shopping di Watsons

Minggu lepas aku pi shopping di watsons gara-gara tengok ig story Iman Qistina. Astaghfirullahalazim. Nafsu ni. hurmmm.  Tidak banyak p...