Thursday 14 April 2016

♥ Watsons Haul #2 ♥

Hello ladies.
This was supposed to be posted 4 weeks ago but I was busy with work. Let's see what I bought from Watsons.


1. SimplySiti White & Detox Whitening Night Cream
I cannot find any perfect night cream for my skin. So, I just take this. The price is RM27.93 I'm still not so sure bout this night cream. Still cannot say if it is good or not.







2. Beauty Buffet Face Mask by Watsons
Everytime I went to watsons or SaSa, I will at least bought 1 face mask/sheet mask. I've been obsessed with sheet mask lately. I always wanna try a new one. Well, just wanna know which one is better. For this mask, i bought it on RM6.90. Ofcourse I used it, and the result was.. hmm.. what can I say.. I'm not happy with it. It's just too thick and sticky, I'm not comfortable using it. I still need to rinse my face after 10-15 minute using it. Well, this thing on my face for 20minutes actually. I'm not going to repurchase this mask.




3. Silky Girl Moisture Boost Lipcolor Balm 05 Poppy
I have like a lot of lip products. This time I bought another Silkygirl's lip product. There was no tester when I bought this lipcolor. So, I just randomly choose the color. Since I don't have any coral or orangie kinda lipstick so, I just grab this one. I thought the color would be pretty coral or orange. Well of course it's still look pretty but I look pale. Whenever I have this on my lip, I will add on any liptint in the middle. The price is RM18.80. I'm so happy it wasn't that expensive.





4. SilkyGirl 20hr Perfect Stay Eyeliner
It's been a long time since I wear eyeliner. I was thinking to do a korean makeup tutorial, that's why I bought this eyeliner. I might wanna use it to tightline my eyes. Wait for my makeup tutorial, I'm not that busy now so I hope I will be able to do lots of makeup tutorial soon. The price was RM 14.80.




5. Maybelline Hypersharp Power Black
Original price was RM25.90 but I got this on RM18.13 only. I bought this liquid eyeliner also for makeup tutorial. I haven't swatch it yet so I donno what to say bout this eyeliner.




Thats all gais. I'm not feeling well today. I hope it is not because I'm working too much. Got up at 5 am, done prepared the nasi lemak (nak jual), open my shope at 8am, closed at 5pm then continue with my ketam nipah,sotong,udang all the stuff, back home at 8pm (jual ketam kat sana sini). Thats why I have zero time to update my blog. I'm so sleepy right now. zzzzzz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping di Watsons

Minggu lepas aku pi shopping di watsons gara-gara tengok ig story Iman Qistina. Astaghfirullahalazim. Nafsu ni. hurmmm.  Tidak banyak p...