Thursday 10 November 2016

❤ Fashion Siti Shoppe #2 I Love Peplum ❤

Hai ❤

Who else love peplum? Angkat jari! Hihi. This is dolly blouse. I fall in love at first sight. Ceh ceh. Hahaha. No, seriously la. This blouse is so dolly look. Kalau pakai kan, it gave you a cute dolly look.

what i like the most is, bahagian tangan tu. So cute. Macam tuan putri dalam movie barbie doll. Hahahha. I believe the material is also comfortable la. As long as it is not something like moss crepe yang tebal2. 




I really like the dark blue and the maroon. I was going to buy it today but unfortunately it was SOLD OUT. Ada pun kaler putih lagi. White also can la but mmmm. Im not really mmmmm. If u want the white one u can buy , just whatsapp me 01129851993. I give u special price. Kikikikikikiki. 

1 comment:

Shopping di Watsons

Minggu lepas aku pi shopping di watsons gara-gara tengok ig story Iman Qistina. Astaghfirullahalazim. Nafsu ni. hurmmm.  Tidak banyak p...